Monday, March 5, 2018

I'm Back! And Update...

I have not posted for the past few years due to several significant personal issues that took priority over everything else.  I now have some available time to start writing again.

Update:

My last post was written about three years ago.  I had just started a new, exciting relationship.  Unfortunately, my girlfriend had difficulty accepting my "lifestyle" and convinced me to stop crossdressing.  Since I was "in love", I foolishly agreed.  I say "foolish" because how many times have I stopped only to restart months or years later. However, instead of going "cold turkey", I tried phasing it out decreasing how often I crossdressed.

After a couple of years, my girlfriend made it very clear that my crossdressing was a deal breaker to our relationship.  So... I did what I have done a number of times in the past.  I took my activity "underground".  I rented a storage locker and moved all of my clothes and accessories to the locker.  I told my girlfriend that I had gotten rid of everything and she even came over to my house to inspect all of my closets.  

Fast forward about seven months.  I was going through a very difficult, stressful time in my life.  My girlfriend and I had significant issues and we were arguing daily.  Thank goodness I had removed all my clothes and had stopped for awhile, eliminating one major topic to fight about.  It was an easy decision to unhook from my girlfriend because all she did was increase the drama in my life. 

My other personal issues were resolved over the next few months making me free at last!  After what my last girlfriend put me through, there was no way I wanted to attempt another relationship any time soon.

I moved everything out of my storage locker bringing everything back to my home.  After unpacking and putting away everything, I started dressing again.  Since then, I have been living about 3/4 of the time as a woman.  I have no plans to go full-time for a variety of reasons, some of them medical.

My previous posts have focused on stopping crossdressing.  I had stopped for awhile but I found out that just because I stopped, the desire never went away. Not being in a relationship has given me the time and mental energy to take a deep dive into my past to figure out why I do what I do and why the desire never goes away.  I found many things and events I was not aware of growing up that had a significant impact.  I am still processing things because there is so much "junk" to go through.  I will expand upon my findings in future posts.  

I have been living part-time as a woman for about 15 months now and I have never been happier.  I am still burnt out by what my last girlfriend put me through so I am still not interested in starting a new relationship.  I have spent these past few months doing a lot of thinking and evaluating my life.  I discovered that one of the reasons why my past relationships don't work out is because I do not do a very good job of selecting people to be with.  I have decided that if I decide to jump back into the dating pool, it will be as Robyn.  I know that the CD/TG dating pool of women interested in meeting a CD/TG is VERY small.  I will discuss this topic in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!