Monday, July 21, 2014

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God I am free at last!

I am finally free of crossdressing! No, I haven't quit. No, I haven't purged. I am just done with all of it...

The desire is gone, completely gone. It vanished some time ago but I was thinking it was merely in hiding just waiting for something to trigger it.  Not only has the desire gone, even the thought of crossdressing is now a bit repulsive... If I look at any photos of me, I wonder why I did what I did...

And it is truly liberating! I am free! However, I do have a LOT to clean up...  I have started by removing this blog's previous posts and comments.

How did I get to this point after decades of crossdressing? Over the next few days and months, I will be posting how I was able to finally liberate myself from crossdressing.


4 comments:

  1. No offense, but I bet you will be back doing it. It is not a hobby you can just stop one day. I believe we are born to do it or born to be gay or born to be effeminate. You just don't take it up as a hobby. Just my opinion. But good luck if that is what you feel you need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great news! I had thought you were going in this direction with some of your past posts. Glad to hear it.

    Whether you give back in sometime in the future or not, it doesn't change the fact that crossdressing is foolishness. Giving it up for most of the time, is better than not giving it up at all. But I would not be at all surprised if you managed never to crossdress again. We have control of our actions. Even if you still desired to crossdress you could give it up. When I gave up crossdressing, the desires to do it were still there. But the desires lessened throughout time. Though they have not fully disappeared.

    Well done, I'm looking forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you Robyn. I truly am happy and support you in this. How long have you been able to stay away from it all? And I am unsure of what you mean by you have not quit. Are you saying it was not that you struggle but manage to stop? If I read this right, you are saying that the desire has left you and so the need is gone and you can move on with your life. I hope that is the correct meaning.

    I am going to be reading this too. So unique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn, would love to hear from you, no matter what is going on in your life. I am not here to judge or question you. Just interested in how you are doing as a person.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!